+ €0,21 p/km reiskostenvergoeding
Clinical trials at QPS
A little bit of your time for life-long impact
Participate to benefit someone else, time for yourself
By participating in research into potential new medicines, you can help people with various conditions around the world to live better lives. Maybe even someone close to home. You can choose the clinical trial in which you want to participate and so determine for yourself who you help.
Watch Netflix, read books, play board games or work on your laptop: time on your hands to do what you like! Participating in clinical trials means contributing to a better life for someone else, while also doing something for yourself.
QPS Clinical trials
At QPS we always focus on you, the participant. We make sure you are safe with us. Our well-qualified and committed doctors and nurses make sure that our clinic is a pleasant and safe place to spend time. A place where you feel at home and are appreciated. Professional yet companionable. Safe without it feeling clinical. That is clinical trials at QPS.
Compensation, this is how it works
Contrary to popular belief, compensation is not linked to any risk. The amount of compensation you receive depends on several aspects, such as the number of days of your stay and any special medical procedures. The total compensation is structured as follows.
- The basic compensation is based on the time you invest in the clinical trial. There are a number of situations in which you will get an additional fee: (These have already been included in the total compensation)
- - For clinical trials with a radioactive component, the compensation per day is slightly higher, because they involve more procedures per day.
- - For short visits that take place more than 30 days after departure from the research centre.
- - For special medical procedures, such as an MRI scan, eye test or epidural. These are subject to an additional fee, depending on the special medical procedure
For healthy participants
- From May 2023
- 18 days stay + 3 single visits
- From Apr 2023
- 6 days (5 nights) + 2 single visits
- From Mar 2023
- 5 days stay (4 nights) + 7 single visits